Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Admissions
GSAS Admissions Facts
Fordham University’s Graduate School of Arts and Sciences is a selective school with a population of 222 MA/MS and 405 Ph.D. students enrolled in 18 programs and departments.
|Facts about '14-'15 class
|GRE Analytical Writing
A total of $8.2 million in stipends & supplements and $7.4 million in tuition scholarships was distributed to GSAS students.
In 2010-2011, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences adopted a new set of five-year goals to coincide with its 100th anniversary in 2016. In pursuing these goals, the school conformed with several University priorities: encouraging a culture of evaluation and evidence-based decision making, capitalizing on existing strengths to use University resources efficiently, and effectively using information technology and new media.
View the Graduate Schools Education Report for 2010 - 2011.
Our online application is the most efficient way to begin your admission to the GSAS. The application fee is now $35. Start your Online Application today!
The fee is waived for the following:
Please send a request to email@example.com to request the fee waived for any of the above.
- McNair Scholars
- Peace Corps Volunteers
- Fulbright Scholars
- Project 1000 Scholars
- Members of the U.S. Military
GSAS Admissions Process
- Application Review
- Admission application is considered complete and ready for review only when it consists of submitted application and all required supplemental materials.
- Provide your recommenders at least one month to submit their recommendations. To facilitate this process, enter the recommenders' names and email addresses on the application as soon as you begin filling it out. They will be electronically notified of your request even before you submit your application.
- GRE Exams
- GRE exams should be taken at least one month prior to the application deadline to ensure timely receipt of scores by GSAS Admissions. Our GRE school code is 2259.
- Transcripts should be ordered at least one month prior to the application deadline and sent to Fordham University | Graduate School of Arts and Sciences | Keating 216 | 441 East Fordham Road | Bronx, NY, 10458, to ensure timely receipt.
- Admission Decision
- Notification of admission decision for will be sent via email beginning mid-February.
- Admission Questions
- Online Application Assistance
- If you need assistance filling out or submitting the online application please contact GSAS Admissions at 718 817-4416
Students are encouraged to visit Fordham to speak with faculty of the department/program to which they are applying.
Last updated November 19, 2014