Application fee is reduced to $35.00 for the following programs: Applied Psychological Methods, Conservation Biology, Elections and Campaign Management, Ethics & Society, and Urban Studies.
GSAS Admissions Facts
Fordham University’s Graduate School of Arts and Sciences is a selective school with a population of 350 MA/MS and 450 Ph.D. students enrolled in 20 programs and departments.
|Facts about '11-'12 class
|GRE Analytical Writing
A total of $8.2 million in stipends & supplements and $7.4 million in tuition scholarships was distributed to GSAS students.
In 2010-2011, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences adopted a new set of five-year goals to coincide with its 100th anniversary in 2016. In pursuing these goals, the school conformed with several University priorities: encouraging a culture of evaluation and evidence-based decision making, capitalizing on existing strengths to use University resources efficiently, and effectively using information technology and new media.
View the Graduate Schools Education Report for 2010 - 2011.
GSAS Admissions Process
- Application Review
- Admission application is considered complete and ready for review only when it consists of submitted application and all required supplemental materials.
- Provide your recommenders at least one month to submit their recommendations. To facilitate this process, enter the recommenders' names and email addresses on the application as soon as you begin filling it out. They will be electronically notified of your request even before you submit your application.
- GRE Exams
- GRE exams should be taken at least one month prior to the application deadline to ensure timely receipt of scores by GSAS Admissions. Our GRE school code is 2259.
- Transcripts should be ordered at least one month prior to the application deadline and sent to Fordham University | Graduate School of Arts and Sciences | Keating 216 | 441 East Fordham Road | Bronx, NY, 10458, to ensure timely receipt.
- Your application is submitted only when you see the "Submission Complete" screen. Submitting your application well before the deadline date will expedite the processing of your supplemental materials.
- Read all emails and do not opt-out.
- To track the status of supplemental materials received by the GSAS Admissions Office check your application checklist on the VIP page (application must be submitted to view the application checklist.)
- Admission Decision
- Notification of admission decision for will be sent via email beginning mid-February.
- Admission Questions
- Technical Help for Online Application
- If you have any problems filling out or submitting the application click on the Technical Support link or call (800-526-3133).
Students are encouragedto visit Fordham to speakwith faculty of the department/program to which they are applying.
Last updated March 18, 2013