Contemporary Learning and Interdisciplinary Research (CLAIR)
Through interdisciplinary research, teaching, and learning, the PhD program in Contemporary Learning and Interdisciplinary Research (CLAIR) is committed to finding innovative solutions that address the multi-faceted challenges of education in a technologically complex, globalized world.
Students in the program will participate in an interdisciplinary research core and experiences designed to develop their knowledge and skills as researchers.
In addition, students will be building a more specialized knowledge base in one of four areas of specialization:
Application & Selection Process
- Application Deadline: March 1 (fall semester start only)
- Online Information Session: Thursday, October 11th, 2012 (5:00 - 6:15 pm). Read more.
- Complete the required online GSE Program Application
- Participate in an interview (to be arranged)
- Meet Fordham University Graduate School of Education Admissions Requirements.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
(212) 636 - 6429
For Further Information