The Graduate School of Education offers a 5-Year Integrated Teacher Education Track for students enrolled in one of the undergraduate colleges of the University. Programs are offered at the Lincoln Center campus.
The 5-Year Track provides an opportunity for students to complete a BA/BS and a 36 credit Master of Science in Teaching degree in
- Early Childhood Education,
- Childhood Education,
- Adolescence Education (biology, chemistry, physics, earth science, mathematics, English, or social studies), or
- TESOL (Teaching English to Students of Other Languages).
Dual certification and extensions may also be pursued in
- Early Childhood Special Education,
- Childhood Special Education,
- Early Childhood/Childhood Education,
- Bilingual Childhood Education, and
- Adolescence Special Education.
Dual certification MST programs are 45 credits. Extensions are also offered in Middle Childhood Education, TESOL, Special Education or Bilingual Education for additional credits.
See the 5-Year Track page
for more information or contact the GSE Admissions Office.
Office of Admissions
33 West 60th Street Suite 207
New York, NY 10023
Phone: (212) 636-6400
Fax: (212) 636-7106
Assistant Dean of Admissions & Enrollment Services
Prospective Student Resources
: Overview of GSE Programs and Admissions Procedures (PDF)
Full Scholarship Programs