GSE School Based Aid
Assistantship awards provide tuition remission for one course per semester. Graduate Assistantships are made in recognition of academic achievement, special competencies, and/or academic potential. They provide opportunities for academic and professional development. There are two types of assistantships:
- Research Graduate Assistantships support research, service, or professional efforts. It may involve flexible hours and off-site or service activities.
- Administrative Graduate Assistantships support programs administratively. Students must be available during regular business hours. .
GSE School-Based Scholarships
Awards are made for the full academic year (fall, spring, summer), unless otherwise noted. Students not continuously enrolled each semester of the academic year lose their award for subsequent semesters and are not guaranteed reinstatement. Students may apply for more than one program, but they can receive support from only one program at a time. Read more.
To be eligible for GSE School-based Scholarships, students must
Note: Fordham University’s Federal School Code is #002722.
- maintain enrollment in two courses for fall and spring semesters and one course during summer sessions;
- demonstrate financial need by completing a FAFSA; and
- meet minimum GPA requirements: 3.5 undergraduate GPA or 3.8 graduate GPA.