Dear Graduate School of Education Alumni,
Happy New Year!
GSE is looking forward to a productive and successful 2011 with our alumni, students, faculty and staff. As we begin the spring semester, we hope that you will learn more about, and become more involved with, the GSE community in the following ways:
- Check out the 2009–2010 edition of Inside Grad Ed, just out this month. Here, you will find news stories from Fordham in the past year featuring GSE faculty, staff, students and alumni, including faculty profiles, announcements of new programs and initiatives, and information about high profile events. If you would like a hard copy of this publication to pass along to colleagues or friends, e-mail Michelle Adams at email@example.com and include your mailing address.
- Tell us your story! The GSE Blog is seeking contributions from alumni, including human interest, news items, publications, events or any other information that may be of interest to the GSE community. Send submissions for consideration to Michelle Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name and graduation year.
- The Graduate School of Education invites you to join our new LinkedIn group. The purpose of the group is for members of the GSE community, including students, faculty, staff and alumni, to connect with one another, share news and information, and participate in discussion about topics of interest. We hope that you will join us in strengthening your professional network, and making connections (or reconnecting) with your fellow GSE community members.
Join the Group
We look forward to connecting with you on LinkedIn soon!
- Save the Date: Thursday, 28 April 2011
GSE Tri-State Area Alumni Reception at Fordham Westchester
Speaker: James Hennessy, Ph.D., dean of the Graduate School of Education
- Please update your information in the Fordham University Alumni Directory by clicking here. It only takes a moment, and it will help us stay in touch with you regarding special events, news and Fordham community updates.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
James J. Hennessy, Ph.D.
Fordham University Graduate School of Education