Catholic Leadership & Faith-Based Education
113 West 60th street, Room 1024 | 212-636-6420 | CTRCSL@fordham.edu
GSE School Bulletin
| Course Offerings
Scholarship Application (PDF)
This form includes Application Instruction, Religious School Scholarship (RSS) and Certification of Employment information.
Application Rules Pertaining to the Non Public School Scholarship (RSS) (PDF)
A limited amount of aid is available for persons employed as full-time professionals in Catholic, faith-based and nonpublic schools. The scholarships are equivalent to 40% of tuition charges and up to six credits per semester. Students are responsible for reviewing and meeting all application qualifications.
- Candidates in the PhD program for Church Leadership offered through the Center for Catholic School Leadership and Faith-Based Education.
- Candidates who are full-time employees of a Catholic, faith-based (religiously affiliated) non-public school who are pursuing initial Masters degrees (not EdDs or PhDs) at one of the three divisions of Fordham University’s Graduate School of Education, namely:
- Educational Leadership, Administration and Policy
- Curriculum and Teaching
- Psychological and Educational Service
- A maximum of 6 credits per semester will be considered for scholarship assistance.
Note: The scholarship award may be applied to charges for tuition credits only. It excludes the following:
- Noncredit courses; Students receiving other scholarships from Fordham’s Graduate School of Education;Students who have a graduate assistantship;Courses that may be part of a degree at one of the divisions, but that are not offered by the Graduate School of Education;Maintenance of Matriculation Fee;Residency Seminar;Dissertation Seminar;
- Doctoral Mentoring
- Students must be registered before submitting the Scholarship Form. The award cannot be posted until registration has been successfully completed. If there is a “hold” on a student’s account, the scholarship cannot be processed.
- Students (and their principal/supervisor) must complete the Scholarship Form in its entirety (each and every section) in order for it to be processed in a timely manner.
- Students must complete and submit a Scholarship Form every semester they register.
- In addition to the Scholarship Form, students must submit a letter from their employer on official stationary stating that they are a current, full-time employee. Generally this letter should be submitted with the Scholarship Form at the start of every school year in the Fall semester.
- Scholarship must be submitted by the third Friday following the start of a semester. Note: Scholarships cannot be posted retroactively.
- The Scholarship Form may be mailed, faxed, emailed in an attached document or hand-delivered to
- Make copies of your Scholarship Form submittals for your own files.
- Pay your portion of your tuition bill in a timely manner even if your scholarship award has not yet been posted to your account
Center for Catholic School Leadership and Faith-Based Education
113 West 60th Street Room 1024
New York, New York 10023