Math, Literacy, ELL & STEM Coaching Programs
Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Coaching Program
Coaching and workshops in STEM will expose educators to research-based, validated strategies for the routine integration of science, mathematics, technology and other subjects in their classrooms.
Teachers will be immersed in a broad range of best practices, thereby increasing their ability to provide standards-driven, content rich classroom instruction.
- understand and successfully convey to students the major concepts, theories, laws and inter-relationships governing science;
- understand and successfully convey to students important personal [i.e., everyday] and technical applications of science;
- interpret research and using this information, demonstrate the ability to successfully design, conduct, report and evaluate scientific investigations in collaboration with students; and use mathematics to process and report scientific data;
- Understand the nature of technology;
- Explore the relationship of technology and society;
- Build abilities for a technological world