Registration, Tuition and Summer Housing
To register online, please use the online registration form
Please make sure you click "submit form" at the bottom of the registration form.
Your registration will be confirmed by e-mail. If you have questions or any difficulty, contact us at email@example.com
If you prefer to register by mail, print out the Registration Form
and send to:
Anthony Cancelli, EdD
Graduate School of Education
113 West 60th Street, Rm. 1008
New York, NY 10023
Although this rarely occurs, if an institute is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will be notified by e-mail 30 days before the first day of the institute.
Tuition includes complementary breakfast and College Board materials specific to your content area. Attending an institute will also provide you with 40 professional development hours whether or not you sign up for credit or no credit.
Below is a list of the tuition cost for each institute:
- $899.00 = Tuition for students who are not taking the institute for graduate credits (non-credit)
- $3,510 = Tuition for students taking the institute for three graduate credits
- $4,229 = Tuition for the 9-Day AB Calculus and Review institute for three graduate credits
Scholarships for Non-Public School Personnel
- 40% of tuition charges = Persons employed full time as professionals in a non-public, religiously affiliated school, may apply for and receive a scholarship.
- 50% of tuition charge = Any person employed full time in a Jesuit-affiliated school may apply for and receive a scholarship.
- To apply, eligible participants must complete a special application, available from the Center for Catholic Leadership & Faith-Based Education at Fordham University.
- This scholarship is only available to participants who register for three graduate credits.
- A registration form must be filed before you apply for the scholarship.
- The applicant must supply proof of full-time professional employment at a non-public, religiously affiliated school.
For more information, call 212-636-6420 or email: CTRCSL@fordham.edu
You can choose to send your payment to the address listed below, you can wait for a bill to be sent directly to you from the bursar office at Fordham, or the AP* Institutes staff can generate and send an invoice upon request from you or your school.
We accept P.O.’s, credit cards, and checks payable to Fordham University. Housing payments must be paid separate from tuition payments.
Summer housing is available in Fordham's residence hall at Lincoln Center. Summer conference rates are $535 per person for a one-week (5-night) stay or $107 per night, per person,. Summer housing is available only on a first-come, first-served basis.
To register for housing please mark your interest on the registration form.
Make all checks payable to Conferences Services at Fordham University and send to:
113 West 60th Street, Room 1008B
New York, NY 10023
Attn: Rachel Larrain
Housing payments must be paid separate from tuition payments and received by the start of the institute.
Fordham’s Residence Hall at Lincoln Center contains two- and three-bedroom apartments, all of which are air-conditioned, carpeted, and fully furnished. Each apartment offers a shared space that includes a living room and kitchen. Each double-occupancy room within the apartment accommodates two participants (two beds per room). The building also has laundry facilities, a health and exercise room, and security installations throughout.
Phone: 212- 636-7235
*College Board®, AP*, Advanced Placement Program* and Pre-AP* are registered trademarks of the College Board. Used with permission.