Scholarship for Non-Public School Personnel
Scholarships for Non-Public School Personnel
- 40% of tuition charges = Persons employed full time as professionals in a non-public, religiously affiliated school, may apply for and receive a scholarship.
- 50% of tuition charge = Any person employed full time in a Jesuit-affiliated school may apply for and receive a scholarship.
- To apply, eligible participants must complete a special application, available from the Center for Catholic Leadership & Faith-Based Education at Fordham University.
- This scholarship is only available to participants who register for three graduate credits.
- A registration form must be filed before you apply for the scholarship.
- The applicant must supply proof of full-time professional employment at a non-public, religiously affiliated school.
For more information, call 212-636-6420 or email: CTRCSL@fordham.edu
AP Fellow College Board Scholarship
Fordham University also accepts payment through the College Board AP* Fellows Program.
The College Board AP* Fellows Program awards scholarships to secondary school teachers who meet certain qualifications.
Applications for this scholarship are due by February 15, 2013.
This scholarship program is run through the College Board. More information on this scholarship and a link to apply to the scholarship can be found at: