FORDHAM CASAC PROGRAM
Fordham University's GSS Continuing Education Department is pleased introduce you to our CASAC Certificate Program.
The Fordham CASAC Program is constructed as a year-long program with three 15 week semesters and three courses each semester. Classes are held on Wednesday or Thursday evenings (6PM-9PM) and all day Saturdays (9AM-12PM & 12:30PM-3:30PM).
Please view the Curriculum page for more information on semesters and individual courses.
Each course is offered only once per year, therefore if a course is skipped or failed, the student will have to wait until the following year to complete it. Standard program enrollment is full time however part time enrollment is possible on a case by case basis.
The program utilizes a letter grading system which is calculated based upon class participation, attendance, and competency in course assignments.
Full program cost is $4,500 which is broken down as $1,500 per semester.
***We are able to accept educational vouchers from a variety of sources such as ACCES, Americorps, and Veteran’s Affairs (contact us for other sources).***
In addition to 350-hours of classroom training, participants in this program are provided the following services:
* A CASAC based internship placement (required for program completion - exceptions may be made ona case by case basis)
* Job readiness training which includes resume building and interviewing skills
* Exam readiness training
* Connections to job recruitment (coming soon!)
* Access to school services such as libary, language lab, health services and more.
In an effort to maintain a quality education, our program prides itself in providing individualized attention to all students in the following ways:
* Small classrooms (no more than 25 students).
* Student services check in once per semester.
* Bi-weekly assessments of student progress from each instructor to Program Director which will
lead to addressing overall educational concerns should they arise.
* Open door policy for all students to contact Program Director.
How to Apply
Next start date will be January 2015. Registration deadline is October 1, 2014.
Click HERE to view the application process and access the application.
****If you would like to meet with the the Program Director, Jade de Saussure, please contact us to make an appointment. We cannot accomodate drop-ins. ****
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 636-6657 for more information.