NEW COURSE PROPOSAL SUBMISSIONS
FOR INSTRUCTORS - HOW TO SUBMIT A NEW COURSE PROPOSAL
New Course Proposal Guidelines
The mission of the Continuing Education Department at Fordham University's Graduation School of Social Service is to provide ongoing professional development for alumni and others in our extended social work community.
If you are interested in presenting a course and possess the skills or knowledge please download and submit a NEW COURSE PROPOSAL FORM which must include the following information for your course consideration:
- Class Title and description (50-100 words)
- Class objectives
- Instructor curriculum, include professional qualifications, publications, and previous presentations
- Structure of class (How many days/hours a week? What parts are lecture, demonstration, case studies, practice, discussion)
- Target audience (Is it open to social workers? Non-social workers?)
- Have you offered this class previously? Has it been approved for continuing education hours in another state?
- Your contact information (email, phone, mailing address)
Submit proposals to:
Attention: Continuing Education Department
Fordham University Graduate School of Social Service
113 West 60th Street
New York, NY 10023
Thank you for your interest.