Sophomore integrated project
About the course:
- Teams of students are each assigned a real company
and must identify its main business challenge. They apply
what they have learned about all the business disciplines
to problem-solve and propose solutions.
- Fall project: Analysis of the main business challenge,
- Spring integrated project: Management of a financial
portfolio for a company studied in the fall, with investment
decisions made in line with that company's mission, goals
- Goal is to think "intrepreneurially" — creatively and
innovatively, but within the structure of an existing corporation.
Companies recently studied by student teams include:
- Coca Cola
- Eli Lilly Pharmaceuticals
- Proctor & Gamble