The Gabelli School of Business warmly welcomes transfer students and has comprehensive programs in place to ensure a successful transition, both for students coming from other universities and those transferring within Fordham.
Transfer students have a tremendous advantage: Based on their previous college experience, they have unique insight into which university and academic program would best meet their needs. Fordham's Gabelli School of Business is right for you if you seek:
- An outstanding undergraduate business school in a world commercial capital
- Classmates who are among the best and brightest from all corners of the globe
- Professors who will challenge you to excel
- A learning environment devoted to your education and growth
The challenges at Fordham are great, but so are the opportunities.
Who are Gabelli's transfer students?
Undergraduates transfer into Gabelli from all over the world and have diverse academic backgrounds. Click here for a full profile of our transfer student community. Click here for information specific to students who are coming to Gabelli from one of Fordham’s other undergraduate colleges.
What can I study as a Gabelli transfer?
Transfer students have our full range of areas of study open to them. Click here to learn more about the many combinations of majors, concentrations, second concentrations and minors we offer to help you reach your educational and career goals.
At what point do students tend to transfer in?
Most transfer students begin their time at Gabelli in the spring of freshman year or the fall of sophomore year.
What is the procedure for transferring?
Transfer students coming from outside the university first need to apply directly through the Fordham admissions office. Please visit the admissions page for the requirements, which include official high school transcripts, any prior college transcripts and other materials. SAT scores are not required for incoming transfer students, but if they are submitted voluntarily, they will be considered. Students who are already at Fordham should click here to see the process that applies to them.
How do I learn more about Fordham and the Gabelli School of Business?
We recommend you do several things:
- Explore this web site as well as GabelliConnect, a separate site that will give you a sense of exactly what our students are doing in class, in activities and beyond.
- Attend a Gabelli-specific admissions event or a Fordham-wide admissions event.
- Visit the campus and take a campus tour.
If you have any questions about transfer admission, please contact Steven Najzdionek, assistant dean and transfer student advisor, at email@example.com.