Hughes Hall is where business lives at Fordham.
The Gabelli School moved into this building in 2012, following a renovation so dramatic that the only thing "old" that remains is Hughes' 1890s exterior.
What lies inside is a state-of-the-art center for business education.
Here you will find:
- An in-house trading room. Learn to monitor the markets in real time.
- 15 Bloomberg terminals. Financial data here.
- Videoconference rooms. Interview with an overseas company by Skype.
- A student lounge with iMacs, giant flat-screens and booth tables. Hang out and talk business. Or not.
- Classrooms wired with recording equipment. Didn't get part of that lecture? Watch it again online from home.
- A career center, a center for international business and an honors room.
This is the kind of building where tomorrow's business leaders get their start. With, courtesy of Hughes's traditional gray stone, a respectful nod to Fordham's history.
What will you remember from your years in Hughes Hall?
Climb the glass staircase and find out.