While many Gabelli students move into full-time jobs after graduation, the school fully supports students who want to head directly into further study — whether that’s toward an MBA, a Ph.D., a law degree, or a specialized non-MBA master’s program.
Graduate study is particularly attractive to students who excel in our undergraduate research programs. Click here, for example, to meet a member of the Class of 2012 whose end goal is a doctoral degree, and click here to learn about a student recently accepted to a prestigious business master’s program in Paris.
Gabelli students who want to go to graduate school have strong resources in their professors and class deans, who write recommendations and help students to sharpen their applications.
Within the last two years, Gabelli students have gone on to a wide range of universities both in the United States and abroad, including:
- École Superieure des Sciences et Economiques de Commerciales, Paris
- Fordham Graduate School of Business Administration
- Jagiellonian University, Poland
- MIT Sloan School of Business
- Universiteit van Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- University at Buffalo School of Law
- University of Virginia
- Zicklin School of Business, City University of New York