Bachelor’s Degree In Business
LINCOLN CENTER | ROSE HILL
A business degree program designed to meet the professional goals of the motivated adult student.
Fordham School of Professional and Continuing Studies (PCS) bachelor’s degree in business for adult students focuses on real-world economic issues, accounting, management and marketing, and best organizational practices. Through this comprehensive business curriculum, Fordham’s adult students develop the knowledge base and professional skills required for career advancement and achievement in a global business environment.
Our small class sizes, engaged faculty, and career and learning resources at three campus locations provide each student with the academic tools and flexibility necessary for success in today’s business world.
Features of the bachelor’s degree program in business
- Evening, weekend and online courses
- Merit and need-based financial aid
- Generous transfer credit policies
- Faculty members dedicated to advancing students’ career goals
- Fordham’s extensive alumni network and career services programs
The business major, augmented by Fordham’s liberal arts curriculum, consists of six prerequisite courses and 12 business courses, several of which also satisfy requirements of the Fordham University Core Curriculum.
- Information Systems
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Management Accounting
- Business Communication
- Legal Framework of Business
- Statistical Decision Making
- Operations and Production Management
- Ethics in Business
- Financial Management
- Principles of Management
- Marketing Principles
- Business Policy
- Intro to Macroeconomics
- Intro to Microeconomics
- Math Methods: Finite
- Math Methods: Calculus
- Statistics I
Contact us for more information or to apply: