Who Should Take This Course.
- Candidates preparing for IMA's CMA® examination.
- Practitioners identifying, measuring, analyzing, and interpreting financial information.
- Finance and accounting professionals looking to enhance their career opportunities.
- Accounting staff members preparing financial reports for non-management groups such as shareholders, creditors, regulatory agencies, and tax authorities.
- Accredited, licensed, or certified professionals seeking continuing education credits.
- CPAs interested in moving into an internal corporate accounting role.
- Students with an interest in financial planning, analysis, and control.