LINCOLN CENTER | ROSE HILL | Westchester
Drawing from history, philosophy, political science,
and mathematics, the Economics program at Fordham School of Professional and Continuing Studies sharpens students’ analytic skills while focusing on contemporary real-world economic and social issues.
Economics students choose classes that suit their interests and career path. Hallmarks of the economics program include:
- small class size and excellent professors, many with ivy-league Ph.D.s;
- a broad array of electives focusing on topics such as global economics, labor and diversity, management, and healthcare;
- guest speakers from prestigious New York City firms.
Students looking to advance in the workforce will find that job recruiters are impressed by this challenging major. Graduates find careers in:
Economics Course Requirements
- corporate business, including retailing; financial and consulting services; and the public sector.
- Many economics majors go on to do graduate work in law, business, public affairs, and education.
This bachelor’s degree program is available at the Rose Hill and Lincoln Center campuses.