LINCOLN CENTER | ROSE HILL
Prepare to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives in the Bachelor of Arts in Social Work program at the Fordham School of Professional and Continuing Studies.
- our interests
- Seminar that integrates classroom knowledge with your experience in the field
- Supportive faculty advisers
- Rich selection of conferences, lectures, and events where students exchange ideas and support one another
- The University’s core curriculum provides a strong liberal arts foundation.
The Bachelor of Arts in social work will prepare you to be a generalist social worker in a variety of settings:
- Mental health agencies
- Foster care and adoption services
- Alcohol and substance abuse treatment centers
- Social justice and advocacy organizations
- Services for the elderly, immigrants, homeless, victims of domestic violence, and other populations
Social Work Course Requirements
This bachelor’s degree program is available at the Rose Hill and Lincoln Center Campus.