Computer Systems Management Applications
Rose Hill | Lincoln Center
The bachelor’s degree program in Computer Systems Management Applications at Fordham’s School of Professional and Continuing Studies will give you the tools you need to manage the computer-related needs of sophisticated companies.
This program is available at the Lincoln Center, Rose Hill, and Westchester campuses and can be completed by taking day, evening, or weekend classes.
A degree program in computer systems management applications:
- Is more applications-oriented than the traditional computer science major
- Focuses on the needs of new technology users rather than developers
- Gives students more choice in selecting their courses, allowing them to tailor their studies to current workplace demands and long-term career objectives
Computer Systems Management Applications professionals design, plan, and implement a company’s computer-related activities. Possible job titles include:
- Chief technology officer
- Director of information technology
- Director of application development