Center for Community-Engaged Research (CCER)
To realize mutually-enriching educational and scholarship opportunities through enduring campus-community partnerships of Fordham University with its neighbors of the greater metropolitan area.
To foster and sustain campus-community partnerships that embody trust, embrace diversity of expertise, and strengthen the power of scholarship and service working together to mutually benefit communities and the University.
Why Get Involved?
For community members and organizations:
- If you have concerns or innovative research ideas regarding the health and well being of your community;
- If you need assistance with specific projects or programs within your commuity and want to collaborate with university faculty, students, or partners;
- If you are interested in learning about community-based participatory research;
- If you would like to include information about your organization in the community partnerships database.
For Fordham faculty, staff, and students:
- If you would like to learn more about community organizations, commuinty-based initiatives and possible partnership opportunities;
- If you are interested in learning more about community-based participatory research;
- If you would like to include information about your course, research interests, and/or research projects to the community partnerships database.
To get involved in work with the center, and to add your organization and/or course information to the community partnerships database, please send an email to email@example.com and we will work with you in creating partnerships and addressing need.
Ways to Help
If you would like to help the center in its mission to foster and sustain campus-community partnerships, by way of planned gift or program endowment opportuniites, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 718-817-5911.
Funding and Professional Opportunities
In our effort to serve as a valuable resource for innovation in engaged research and scholarship, please check out the funding and professional opportunities page for the latest updates relevant to your interest and/or organization.