The Conference Checklist
There are many requirements that factor in to hosting a successful conference. Use our conference checklist (download) to help you plan a conference.
The Conference Webpage
A complete conference page will include all the information a visitor needs to register and attend the conference. Here are some suggestions for information you should include on your conference's page. You can also check out our sample conference page.
- Conference Descriptions
- A message from the sponsoring department
- Mission / goals of the conference
- Detailed conference description
- Links to social media
- Conference agenda / timeline
- Keynote information
- List speakers and bios
- Credits offered for attending
- Who the conference is open to (e.g., grad students, professors, etc.)
- About the sponsoring department and Fordham University
- Other conference sponsors
- Downloadable attachments
- Conference agenda
- Conference flyer
- Logistical Information
- Department contacts
- Travel / accommodations / transportation information
- Conference variables
- Will you have different prices for attendees?
- Will attendees be required to select sessions?
- Will there be additional costs for certain sessions?
- Conference logo
- Photos of speakers
- Photos of previous conferences
- Photos of locations