Set Up a Conference
If you are planning to host an academic conference, you need to inform the Office of the Provost . We will manage several important steps in organizing the conference:
- Securing approval for the conference
- Setting up accounting and financial information
- Creating an account for online registration
- Listing the conference on our conference schedule
- Designing a conference information web page, or adding information to your existing departmental pages
Set Up A Conference
Please complete the form below to let us know about the conference you are planning. We will organize the accounting information and follow up with you to create the online registration.
This form only opens a request for a conference. Once the conference is approved by the Office of the Provost we will follow up to create the conference registration and webpage. If you would like to get started planning the webpage, you can download our conference registration setup form (download).
There are many factors to consider when planning a conference. See our conference planning page for information on planning and promoting a conference.