The Fordham application is completed online. To begin, use this link and click apply.
- Unless otherwise specified Fordham's Pretoria programs are open to undergraduates from any discipline currently seeking a degree at a US institution.
- Applicants should have a sophomore standing, a GPA of 3.0 or higher and a clear disciplinary record.
- It is expected that Fordham in Pretoria applicants meet with either Professor Themeli or Dean Lenis prior to completing the application. Meetings can be conducted over the phone or through Skype should the applicant be unavailable for an in-person interview.
- While not required, it is recommended students have volunteer experience when applying to the Fordham in Pretoria program.
- Non-Fordham students should have a conversation with the appropriate persons at their institution about their plans to study abroad with Fordham University.
You will see a list of items that you will need to complete online. Required materials that will be requested:
Please note that applications cannot be reviewed until ALL of the forms above are received. We cannot guarantee acceptance to students who submit applications by the Early Action dates, but the closer to these dates an application is received, the greater chance a student has of being considered for approval by Fordham and admitted into his/her chosen program. Approval remains subject to review of academic performance, personal conduct the semesters before study abroad, and the reasons advanced for seeking a study abroad experience. Most students will be notified about the status of their application within one month its completion, but some may take a little longer.
- Application Fee The required non-refundable application fee ($175) will be charged to your Fordham University Student Account and is adjusted so that applications received during the above-mentioned Early Action Period datesare subject to a discounted fee ($125).
- Statement of Purpose Questionnaire
- Major Advisor Reference for FC students only, Dean Reference for GSB students only
- Academic Reference
- Institutional Approval Form (Non-Fordham Student) Ask the appropriate person (could be a dean or study abroad director) at your university or college to complete the Institutional Approval and Transcript Request Form.
- Official Transcript (Non-Fordham Student)
- Language Evaluation (if applicable)