Fordham University            The Jesuit University of New York

Forms and Documents

Current Students: 
*Please note that NONE of these forms can be processed by the OIS if you have not checked-in to our office with your I-20, I-94 card and passport.*

Change of Address Form: Students MUST update the OIS of any change of address within 10 days of moving.

Invitation Letter Request Form:
In order to assist your family members and friends who wish to visit you in the United States, you may request an Invitation Letter.  You will be notified by email when and where to pick up your letter.

For all students (including GBA students), please click here to request your invitation letter request.

Bank Letter Request Form: In order to prevent you from earning interest income on your funds in a bank account and to declare that when you file taxes, you should get a letter from the OIS before opening your account.

Cell Phone, Credit Card, Landlord Request Form: If a vendors wants proof of your financial solvency and wants your "social security number", request a letter from the OIS to assist you in doing business with these vendors.  You do NOT NEED a social security number.

Visa Renewal Request Form: If your visa is expired and you plan to travel and need to renew it, you should request a letter to assist you at the U.S. Consulate in your home country.

Travel Visa Request Form: If you are traveling to a different country and they require you to have a visa to enter their country, you can request a letter to present to the non-US consulate.

Health Insurance Waiver Form: If you plan to waive the Fordham Student Health Insurance, you must complete the waiver form and return it to the OIS with the appropriate documents. For more information on Health Insurance, please click here.

Deviation from Full-Course of Study Form: If you have sufficient reason to NOT take a full course load during any semester, you must have this form signed by your academic advisor and then make an appointment with the OIS.

OPT Application Guidelines and Certificate of Completion of Studies: This form needs to be completed by your academic advisor/department chair and then make an appointment with the OIS.

CPT Application: This form needs to be completed by your academic advisor and then make an appointment with the OIS.

SSA Application Form: Students who have received on-campus work authorization and need to apply for a Social Security card need to have this form completed by their supervisor, and then bring it to the OIS to received a letter to take to SSA.

New Students:

Transfer Form: Students transferring to Fordham from another university must download this form, complete the top portion, then get it completed by their current university's Office for International Services.

AFCOE (Affidavit of Certificate of Eligibility): New students planning on attending Fordham must complete this form and return to the appropriate office.  The instructions are inside.

Site  | Directories
Submit Search Request