Fordham University            The Jesuit University of New York

Office of International Services Office of International Services

Yes, the scholar will be enrolled in courses

Please visit the "New Student" section of our website for guidance on the process for obtaining proper documentation to obtain a visa.

Note: A student who will be enrolled in classes but whose visit will be sponsored by an outside agency (e.g. Fulbright), must obtain visa documentation directly from their sponsor.

Site  | Directories
Submit Search Request