An email will be sent to students when their I-20/DS-2019 is ready for mailing. Students will choose one of the following options when requesting to have your immigration documents mailed. Please follow thei nstructions in the email very carefully.
Please provide your full name and FIDN on all correspondence with the Office for International Services.
Regular Air Mail
- We will send your immigration document to you by regular airmail at no additional cost to the student. Immigration documents will be sent to your mailing address provided in your email response. We will NOT send your documents unless you email us confirming this method and provide your mailing address. Delivery usually take 4-6 weeks. There is no tracking information using this method, so this method may not be the most reliable.
Express Mail Service
- The Office for International Services uses an express mail service that will allow you to receive your I-20 or DS-2019 through in 3-5 business days. Requesting your immigration documents through express mail is at YOUR expense. Your credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards only) will be charged upon requesting the service. You must use the website provided in the email to request the Express Mail option.
- You may authorize a friend, relative or department to pick up your documents. If you wish to do this please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name, FIDN, and contact information
- Your friend's name, FIDN (if they are a student at Fordham University) and contact information
- A statement authorizing them to pick up your documents from the Office for International Services.