- Manuscripts submitted by mail must have TWO title pages:
(a) one that includes the title, poet's name, address, phone number, e-mail address
(b) one that includes the title of the manuscript only
- The poet's name should appear ONLY on the first title page in manuscripts submitted by mail.
- Manuscripts should be clipped (no staples, please)
- Manuscripts must be postmarked no later than November 8, 2013
- Send a U.S. check or money order for $25 payable to Poets Out Loud.* This is a non-refundable fee.
- Optional: SASE postcard for confirmation that the manuscript has been received
- Mail Submissions to:
Fordham College at Lincoln Center
Poets Out Loud Prizes
113 West 60th Street
New York, NY 10023