Admission Requirements to the miha
Admission consideration includes review of GSAS admissions materials plus proper work experience. GREs are accepted but are not required and candidates should have at least five years experience in humanitarian assistance or a related field.
- Successful completion of the IDHA. For more information on this pre-requisite, please click here.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended. A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- Three letters of recommendations
- A statement of interest in, and match of the student's goals for the program with the expertise and activities or the center. Students must provide evidence of training, education, or practical experience in an area related to the fields and topics encompassed by the Master's program.
- $35 Admission Fee
- Please click here to view the program cost for each course.
Institute of International Humanitarian Affairs
33 West 60th St., Suite 804 New York, NY 10023
Phone: 212 636 6294 Fax: 212 636 7060 Email: email@example.com