AMBROSE SUMMER RESEARCH AWARDS
DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL SCIENCES
FORDHAM COLLEGE AT LINCOLN CENTER
The Ambrose Award is named in honor of the late Dr. Anthony M. Ambrose, a physician who graduated from Fordham University School of Medicine. The Award will be given to one or more sophomore and/or junior pre-medical students of Fordham College at Lincoln Center who are interested in undertaking summer research.
1. Pre-medical student enrolled in Fordham College at Lincoln Center
2. Member of the Class of 2015
3. In good academic standing
4. Ability to devote full time to research for 10 weeks in Summer 2014
1. Complete the Application Form. Submit the form and all supporting documents to the Department of Natural Sciences, Room 813
2. Submit a current transcript (may be unofficial) and two letters of recommendation
3. Deadline for receipt of complete application and transcript: March 2014
4. Applications will be reviewed by a committee of faculty. Awards will be announced by April
5. At the conclusion of the project, you are required to submit a brief final report describing the accomplishments of your research experience, and present your work as a Poster at the Fall Research Fair.
Two letters of recommendation