SUMMER RESEARCH AWARDS
DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL SCIENCES
FORDHAM COLLEGE AT LINCOLN CENTER
The Award will be given to one or more sophomore and/or junior students majoring in the Natural Sciences at Fordham College at Lincoln Center who are interested in undertaking summer research.
1. N.S. Major enrolled in Fordham College at Lincoln Center
2. Member of the Class of 2013 or 2014
3. In good academic standing
4. Ability to devote full time to research for 10 weeks in Summer 2013
1. Complete the Application Form. Submit the form and all supporting documents to the Department of Natural Sciences, Room 813
2. Submit a current transcript (may be unofficial) and two letters of recommendation
3. Deadline for receipt of complete application and transcript: March 20, 2013
4. Applications will be reviewed by a committee of faculty. Awards will be announced by April 3.
5. At the conclusion of the project, you are required to submit a final report describing the accomplishments of your research experience, and present your work as a Poster at the Fall Research Fair.
Two letters of recommendation