The Fordham University Psychology Department administers the Miller Analogies Test at its Rose Hill Campus
- The M.A.T. test is offered twice per month; check our online calendar for an updated calendar of test dates.
- A $75 fee ($65 Fordham Students and faculty) includes 3 schools receiving your scores; extra reports to schools cost $15 each. Acceptable forms of payment are cash and money order; personal checks are not accepted.
- You may cancel or reschedule test dates with no penalty.
- Availability is 15 seats-first come, first served basis.
- Test results are available in ~3 weeks and will be sent to schools of your choice.
If your chosen test session is already full, you will be notified within 1 week after your registration and provided with suggestions for alternate test dates.
TO CANCEL OR MODIFY YOUR REGISTRATION, e-mail Evgeniya Reshetnyak at email@example.com or contact a representative of the Fordham University Psychology Department at 718-817-3775.
See our M.A.T. Test Location and Directions page for directions to the test location. Parking will cost $10 at the lot entrance.
The test will be approximately 50 minutes long.
You must come prepared with:
- Exactly $75 ($65 for Fordham University Students and Faculty) CASH or a MONEY ORDER payable to "Fordham University Psychology Department"
- Two # 2 pencils
- Two forms of I.D. (one with your photo)
- A list of school names to which you want score sent (we have the codes)
- If you are re-taking the M.A.T., you must come prepared with a Re-Test Ticket; contact Pearson at 1-800-622-3231 to obtain a re-test ticket.