Apply to the M.A. Program in Urban Studies
Applications for Spring 2015 are now being accepted.
We welcome Returned Peace Corps Volunteers.
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA from an accredited college or university
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions
• Personal statement of not more than 500 words
• Three letters of recommendation from professors or employers
• A writing sample, maximum of 5-7 pages
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores may also be required
Early Admissions MA Program
Undergraduate students from the Fordham Colleges with a GPA above 3.5 will be invited to apply for early admission to the GSAS in the second semester of their Junior year. Students applying under this option are not required to submit GRE scores. Students admitted to the Urban Studies masters program under the early admissions policy students will take the two 5000-level required core courses during their senior year (Issues in Urban Studies and Urban Political Processes). These courses will count toward the Bachelor’s degree (which is awarded at the end of the 4th year) and are accepted for the Masters, which can be completed by the May of the following year under full time study.