Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are students required to have a certain Grade Point Average in order to be considered for the program?
Yes, students must have a Grade Point Average of 2.5 or higher to be considered for the program.
2. Are students required to take a course once they are admitted into the CSTEP Program?
No, students are not required to take any courses once they are admitted into the CSTEP Program.
3. Is there a deadline for the application?
Applications may be submitted at any time throughout the year. Students are also encouraged to apply at any time during their undergraduate career including their second semester of senior year.
4. Does CSTEP provide financial assistance towards tuition?
CSTEP does not offer financial assistance to students. CSTEP does assist students with identifying scholarships and other sources of financial aid.
5. Is CSTEP restricted to students with certain majors?
Students in any major may apply to the CSTEP Program. However, students should have an interest in science, technical, health-related or licensed professions.