Alumni Dodgeball FAQ
- Team rosters are 12 people (eight men and four women).
- Games are 6-on-6 (At least two women on the court)
- A player is out when hit by a live ball, throws a ball which is caught, crosses the center line, is forced out-of-bounds avoiding a throw or is called out for a head shot.
- Games are seven minutes long. Each team plays four games a day.
- Teams play once a week either Saturday or Sunday.
- For a full set of rules, please click here.
Cost per player is $65 payable through ezdonor. ZogSports donates a percentage of the profit to charity.
The fee includes:
- Six regular season games
- 50 percent of the teams will make the single elimination playoff tournament
- Gym fees
- Teams can request to purchase shirts through ZogSports or provide their own shirts/uniforms with numbers
- "Prize Money" from ZogSports' sponsors donated to the winning team's charity.
- League administration
- Organized happy hours at local bars after the games
- The season begins on March 23. View the schedule.
- Games are played between noon and 6 p.m. on Saturdays and between noon and 3 p.m. on Sundays
- All players will receive a schedule once it is released.
Please note that game times, locations, and dates may change.