Named after Fordham Treasurer, Joseph Keating, S.J., (1910-1948), and built in the 1930's, Keating Hall
is the center piece of the Rose Hill campus,
situated on the east side of Edward's Parade.
Besides the Deans' offices, the Blue Chapel,
and WFUV, it houses smart classrooms, a
media center, and language labs. It has been used for the filming of a number of famous movies over the years.
• Fordham College at Rose
College of Liberal Studies
School of Arts & Sciences
School of Religion & Rel. Ed