Additional funds for academic programs will allow Fordham to support research at the faculty, graduate and undergraduate levels. It will also provide the means to develop new and innovative programs within the University's centers and institutes and bring outstanding speakers to campus to interact with students in the classroom and in their living and learning communities.
Areas of opportunity and need include:
If you would like to support a program or initiative not listed here, we will be happy to work with you to match your interests with the University's priorities.
- Endowment for Faculty Recruitment and Retention
- Research Endowment to Support Faculty Scholars
- St. Ignatius' Principle and Foundation Endowment
- Fordham-Bronx Center for Human Services and Community Development
- Center for Teaching Excellence
- Center for Catholic School Leadership
- Center for Medieval Studies
- Center for Financial Studies
- Center for International Studies
- Endowment for Biological Sciences Initiatives/Calder Center
- Endowment for Foreign Languages
- Learning Communities Endowment
- Honors Programs
For more information, call the development office at
Gráinne de Búrca
Gráinne de Búrca is a professor at Fordham’s School of Law.
Gráinne de Búrca’s worldview expanded when she moved from Ireland to mainland Europe, and then to the United States. So, too, has her interest in issues of governance. de Búrca, a professor of law, now writes increasingly about international and transnational governance. MORE >>