There are many ways to invest in Fordham's future. Your gift of any amount helps Fordham reach its campaign goal and guarantees that Fordham will continue to educate men and women for others in the finest Jesuit tradition.
Here are some ways to support Excelsior | Ever Upward | The Campaign for Fordham:
- Make an outright gift to the program, department, school, college or athletics team of your choice.
- Make a gift in memory of or in honor of a loved one or friend.
- Make a gift to celebrate your Golden Ram or Jubilarian status.
- Make a gift to support the Senior Class Gift.
- Make a gift to the Parents' Fund or to a specific school, college, athletics team or program at the University as a tribute to your Fordham student.
- Contribute to any of the annual appeals. Your gift can be designated for a number of opportunities ranging from individual schools and colleges to scholarships, athletics or WFUV.
- Make a leadership gift to endow a scholarship or professorship. Call (212) 636-6550 to learn more.
- Arrange to leave a gift of money or assets to Fordham after your death. For more information, contact Fordham's gift planning staff at (212) 636-7957 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
George Doty is a 1938 alumnus of Fordham College at Rose Hill.
Like clockwork, Fordham can count on George E. Doty, the man who has given more consistently than anyone in the University’s history. Every year since 1957, Doty, a former chair of the Board of Trustees and a managing partner of Goldman Sachs, has lent his support.