One way to become involved is to carry on Fordham's rich tradition of alumni giving — the very tradition that was of benefit to you as a student. By making a gift of ANY size to ANY fund, you enroll yourself as a donor and are counted in the alumni participation rate. Helping raise this rate is critical to Fordham’s ranking in national surveys.
There are so many ways to support Fordham:
- Fordham Fund (provides immediate and critical support to the University's area of greatest needs)
- Scholarship Fund
- Fordham College at Rose Hill
- Gabelli School of Business
- Fordham College at Lincoln Center
- Marymount College of Fordham University Legacy Fund
- Athletics (general athletic fund, a specific team, or club sports)
- Campus Ministry
- Library Book Fund
- The Fordham Family Memorial Scholarship Fund
- A specific department
- Whatever is most meaningful to YOU!
To make a gift now, click here.
We are in the process of updating our program.
We thank you for your interest.
If you have questions regarding the Young Alumni President's Club membership levels, please contact Sarah Wainio at 212-636-7638 or firstname.lastname@example.org.