Excelsior | Ever Upward | The Campaign for Fordham seeks to raise $500 million to bring Fordham into a new era of preeminence by 2016, its 175th anniversary. To date, we have raised more than $490 million toward our goal. In the course of the campaign, the University has reached several new benchmarks in fundraising:
- The University received the largest gift in its history: $25 million from the Mario J. Gabelli Foundation to renovate Hughes Hall to become the new home of the Gabelli School of Business.
- The University received nearly $50 million in cash through gifts and pledge payments, a new record.
- Our Trustees have generously given more than $152 million of the funds raised to date.
- The total dollars raised from parents grew 30 percent, to more than $4.5 million.
- The senior class gift was $180,232, a 47 percent increase from the prior year’s gift.
- The $968,565 raised through telemarketing is our highest total since fiscal year 2007.
Your support goes far beyond the amount of your gift. It inspires the entire Fordham University community—now and for generations to come—to strive for more, to become men and women for others, and to work as hard as humanly possible for a better world.
Read an interactive digital edition of the University's case statement.