Student Cellular Phone Service at Fordham University
Ramcell is a cellular service operated by Fordham University and powered by Sprint. This service is designed to meet the needs of today’s students by providing access to University services directly from the cellular handset.
Ramcell offers a wide variety of phones and tablets (visit Sprint.com for full listing) however we recommend iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C and the Samsung Galaxy S4. Among their many features, all three devices allow you to…
- Configure and Check Multiple Email Accounts
- Surf the Web with built in 3G/4G services and WiFi
- Run the latest Mobile Applications
- Connect with Social Networking
- Organize with Calendar, Task and Memo applications
- Take Pictures and Video with built in high resolution digital cameras
If the iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C or the Samsung Galaxy S4 are not for you, Ramcell offers a wide range of cellular devices to choose from including the brand new HTC 8XT, running Windows Phone 8!
For Current Ramcell offerings, please click here.
Let Ramcell make your life easier.
Contact us today! Ramcell Hotline – (646) 326-4704
For your convenience, Ramcell maintains store hours at both campuses.
Stop in to discuss your account or to receive technical assistance.
|Rose Hill Campus
McGinley Center, room 232a
Monday, Thursday and Friday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
(718) 817-3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Lincoln Center Campus
McMahon Hall, room 107A
Wednesday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
(646) 326-4704 or email@example.com