Student Cellular Phone Service at Fordham University
Ramcell is a cellular service operated by Fordham University and powered by Sprint. This service is designed to meet the needs of today’s students by providing access to University services directly from the cellular handset.
Ramcell offers a wide variety of phones and tablets (visit Sprint.com for full listing) however we recommend iPhone 4S and the HTC EVO 4G LTE. Among its many features, both devices allow you to…
- Configure and Check Multiple Email Accounts
- Stay in touch with built in Text Messaging
- Surf the web with built in 3G services and WiFi
- Run the latest Mobile Applications
- Connect with Social Networking
- Organize with Calendar, Task and Memo applications
- Take Pictures and Video with built in 8MP cameras
For Current Ramcell offerings, please click here.
For Current Ramcell Tablet devices, please click here.
Let Ramcell make your life easier.
Contact us today! Ramcell Hotline – (646) 326-4704
For your convenience, Ramcell maintains store hours at both campuses. Stop in to discuss your account or to receive technical assistance.
|Rose Hill Campus
McGinley Center, room 232a
Monday, Thursday and Friday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
(718) 817-3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Lincoln Center Campus
McMahon Hall, room 107A
Wednesday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
(646) 326-4704 or email@example.com