Information Security Advisory Board (ISAB)
The scope and objectives of the ISAB are:
- Identify emerging managerial, technical, administrative, and physical safeguard issues relative to information security and privacy.
- Advise the Senate Technology Committee, the Chief Information Officer and Vice President for IT, and the President of the University on information security and privacy issues pertaining to Fordham University information systems, including thorough review of proposed standards and guidelines developed by Fordham IT.
- Annually report its findings to the Senate Technology Committee, the Chief Information Officer and Vice President for IT, the President of the University and the appropriate committees of the University.
- Oversee development and update of policies on privacy, security, access and disclosure.
- Endorse and encourage implementation of campus-wide standards and processes to improve information security.
- Be a sounding board regarding privacy and information security issues.
- Engage the campus community in open discussion of privacy and security concerns for purposes of general education.
The Board invites public comments on its activities and the objectives it should undertake. Comments can be directed to the Information Security Office at email@example.com.