Blogging at Fordham
Fordham University uses Google’s Blogger as the platform for all newly created blogs. All new blogs created and linked from Fordham.edu will have a blogspot.com blog address.
The Office of Internet Services (OIS) will create, setup and maintain the layout for the blogs so that blogs adhere to the style requirements defined by the Marketing & Communications department.
The Process to Request/Create A Blog
- Read the Blogger Rights and Restrictions
- Your department's Web liaison fills out a blog request form
- When the blog account has been created, you will receive an email with account access information
- Follow the instructions in the email to create a password that will allow you access your Blog account settings
- Logon to your Google account and begin blogging