DIVISION: Media Services
POSITION: Senior Media Assistant (GRADUATE STUDENT ONLY)
SUPERVISOR: Jerry Green
Media Services provides the University community with a full range of audio/visual support. Services include support for Smart Classrooms, Video Conferencing and A/V support for university wide campus functions. In addition, Media Services provides portable technology to room without built-in equipment and supports non university Audiovisual needs through event set-ups and class recordings.
- Must be a registered Fordham Graduate student in good academic standing.
- Professional attitude.
- Assist with the supervision of student workers.
- Assist faculty with the operation of the “podium” in our Smart Classrooms.
- Set-up Video Conference Equipment when required.
- Maintain daily equipment schedule and activities.
- Provide technical assistance to the entire Fordham Community.
- Provide information assistance to other units within IT.
- Log all request for equipments.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE: (Training will be provided but the following will be required)