DIVISION: Faculty Technology Centers
POSITION: Instructional Techologist (Online Programs Assistant)
SUPERVISOR: Jay Savage
SUMMARY: ITAC, a division of Fordham IT manages the Faculty Technology Centers on all three campuses. All employees assigned to work in the Faculty Technology Centers are expected to exhibit the utmost professionalism and to have knowledge of a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office 2010. Assistants must be registered Fordham students in good academic standing during the semester of their appointment. All students are required to use Fordham University’s email system for all work related communications.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation and training skills.
- Experience with graduate-level coursework or academic support.
- Prior experience at Fordham a plus.
- Working knowledge of the commonly used technology applications in academia
- Assist in managing administrative tasks and maintaining production schedules for a portfolio of distance learning courses
- Assist in producing instructional materials, and assisting faculty with the production of instructional materials for on-line delivery.
- Assist in providing telephone and e-mail support for users of Fordham’s Blackboard Learning Management System.
- Assisting walk -in users in the Faculty Technology Center with basic computing and technology questions.
- For the 2012-2012 academic year, the salary will be $15 per hour.
Please click below to
(You MUST attach your Resume to the Application)