DIVISION: Faculty Technology Services
POSITION: Graduate Assistant for Online Learning Program (GRADUATE STUDENT ONLY)
SUPERVISOR: Director of Online Learning
Work closely with the Director of Online Learning in the development of online course for the school of Professional and Continuing Studies. Refine faculty created instructional media for integration into the Blackboard learning management system.
- Must be a registered Fordham Graduate student in good academic standing.
- Professional attitude.
- Willingness to master the Blackboard online learning management system.
- Willingness/ capacity to learn new media-related technologies.
- Able to work independently.
- Visually creative and detail-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills in a team setting.
- Ability to effectively manage conflicts.
- Skillful in establishing and maintaining professional work relationships and networks.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE: (Training will be provided but the following will be required)