Job Description – Summer 2012
SUPERVISOR: Cheryl Merlino
Assist Telecommunications with Summer projects as needed.
- Applicants must be registered Fordham students in good academic standing.
Assist in a project to implement a centralized inventory of all end user equipment including locations, budget owners, and connection to switches for all Fordham University. Goal is an accuracy level of +/- 5%.
· Act as team lead to undergraduate student workers.
· Integrate data from various sources into a spreadsheet of all Direct Inward Dial (DID) extensions for Fordham University.
· Assist in the development and deployment of a test plan to determine accuracy of available data.
· Identify and leverage opportunities to update DID information in Fordham’s Call Accounting Software.
· Act as team lead in a site survey of the entire Rose Hill Campus to complete the centralized inventory within a level of accuracy of 5%
· Submit weekly reports.
· Working knowledge of a hierarchical database model such as Comview
· Working knowledge of Excel 2007 or higher including auto filter
· Ability to follow direction and work independently
· Ability to work well with others
· Basic knowledge of Call Accounting software
· Basic knowledge of telephone end user equipment
Other Duties as assigned.
- For Summer 2012, the salary will be $15 per hour.