Office of the VP/CIO
Job Description – May 2012
DIVISION: Student Technology Services
POSITION: Student Office Assistant
SUPERVISOR: Director of IT Operations Mgmt.
SUMMARY: The Office of the VP/CIO is looking for a bright hard working student to assist in the daily administration of the office. Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills and be able to interact with the IT team in addition to staff and management throughout the University. An attention to detail, focused student with a positive attitude and good Customer Service skills is required. Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel and PowerPoint is also required.
· Must be a registered fulltime student
· Must be and remain in good academic standing with a minimum G.P.A. of 2.70.
· Candidates who are on probation or provisional registration may not be considered
· Must uphold, enforce and abide by all university policies.
· Must maintain good citizenship
· Provides clerical assistance to IT Business Administrator, Director of IT Management Operations, Vice President/CIO
· Answers VP/CIO telephone, direct calls to the appropriate staff member or department
· Takes and Distributes messages
· Photocopying, Scanning, Faxing and filing documents
· Maintaining File Systems
· Type correspondence, reports and other documents
· Open and distribute the mail
· Go to various campus buildings (Accounts Payable for Petty Cash, picking up checks at Controller's Office, anything that needs immediate attention)
· Handles Confidential information
· Perform other related duties as required
· For the 2012-2013 academic year, the salary will be $12 per hr.
Please click below to
(You MUST attach your Resume to the Application)