Fordham IT Strategic Program Office – IT Communications
Job Description – March 2014
DEPARTMENT: Strategic Program Office
POSITION: Student IT Web Coordinator
SUPERVISOR: Enterprise Project Coordinator
Fordham IT is searching for a bright, hard-working student to assist in keeping the IT Website fresh and current. This student will be exposed to a mix of web authoring technologies and learn how to operate in an enterprise-class Web development environment. The candidate is expected to: provide high level customer service, demonstrate technical skill, exemplary interpersonal skills and maintain a professional attitude at all times. Some technical training may be provided.
- Must be a registered fulltime student
- Must be and remain in good academic standing with a minimum G.P.A. of 2.70.
- [Candidates who are on probation or provisional registration may not be considered.]
- Must uphold, enforce and abide by all university policies.
- Must maintain good citizenship
- Continual review of the IT website to ensure content is accurate and up-to-date.
- Working with Departmental Web Liaisons to ensure freshness and accuracy of Web Content and design.
- Researching other academic websites to see what other schools are doing.
- Interact & communicate with peers, etc., for ideas to improve the website to better serve the Fordham community.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of web authoring.
- Experience with HTML and Java Script required.
- Experience in a graphics imaging software (Photoshop or open source equivalent) required.
For the 2014-2015 academic year, the salary will be $12 per hr.
Please click below to
(You MUST attach your Resume to the Application)