Ram Van 101
- Ram Van provides Fordham University’s community with shuttle service between Fordham Campuses and other destinations in the tri-state area.
- Ram Van service between Rose Hill and Lincoln Center generally begins early in the morning and goes up until at least midnight. Vans usually depart both campuses every 30 minutes.
- Schedules change depending on the day of the week and time of the year. Please see our full, official schedule page for exact details.
- Vans arrive and depart from Lincoln Center on the corner of 60th street and Columbus (9th) Avenue.
- Vans Arrive and depart from Rose Hill right outside the Ram Van Office, located on the ground floor of the parking garage.
- Tickets cost $3 each way, and can be purchased via ticket machines located in Lincoln Center's Lowenstein building lobby, or in our office at the Rose Hill Campus, located in the regional parking facility.
- Please make sure to purchase a ticket before riding, as the drivers are not allowed to accept cash.
- Students meeting certain requirements, including those who need to take the Ram Van for classes or internships may be eligible for free passes. Please visit out pass information section to see if you are eligible.
- Save your seat! Make sure to reserve your seat on the van ahead of time by signing your name up on a reservation list. Binders containing lists for each trip for the day are located in the lobby of the Lowenstein building or in the Ram Van Office at Rose Hill.
- Plan Ahead! Without traffic, vans typically take 30 minuts to reach their destination. However, during rush hour, vans can take upwards of 60 minutes to reach their destination. Because New York City traffic is unpredictable, please plan accordingly. To be safe, we recommend always taking a van departing 1 and 1/2 hours before your ideal arrival time when traveling between 4pm and 7pm (rush hour), and taking a van departing 1 hour before your ideal arrival time all other times.
- Fly With Ram Van! Ram Van offers inexpensive, reliable shuttle service to JFK International and LaGuardia airports during times surrounding university holidays. Trips cost only $20. Please see our airport service page for compelte details.